Thursday, March 14, 2013

Reptilians in the Denver Airpot Report at Phantoms and Monsters

You know I love stories of Reptilians; whether aliens, human cousins, or whatever they may be. Here's one encounter from a woman who found herself lost in the Denver airport:
Phantoms and Monsters: Paranormal Activity, Bigfoot, Mothman, UFOs and Other Unexplained Phenomena: As I am standing in this tunnel after getting off the train I was looking around and down the long hallways for a BATHROOM Part of my medical issue is constant need to urinate. Anyway I saw a weird very tall "sculpture" - kind of like a dinosaur but with alligator skin and a lizard face with BIG eyes. It didn't move and because I saw a lot of weird things at main entry of the airport I assumed it was another freaky art thing. BUT my phone rang it was Dr. Brookoff asking if I was in the airport. As I turned to go the direction he explained to me...THE WEIRD tall lizard looking thing was GONE - just GONE.

No comments: