Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Fighting the Djinn

Now, I've been very interested in learning about the Djinn for some time. Particularly the relationship between some UFO/alien encounters and Djinn. One book high on my list is Rosemary Ellen Guiley's The Djinn Connection: The Hidden Links Between Djinn, Shadow People, ETs, Nephilim, Archons, Reptilians & Other Entities.
Guiley was on Coast to Coast last night, and as usual, I listened to some of the interview but had to go to sleep (damn it! I should probably sign up for the Coast to Coast insider) and I had a very disturbing dream. I really don't remember much in way of details -- my dreams are usually extremely detailed -- and it wasn't a pleasant dream. The emotion, the feeling, was so unpleasant; I'd call it a nightmare, and in many ways it was, but I was half-awake the whole time. All I remember is finding myself in some gray astral realm where the Djinn lived, and they were not pleasant beings at all. Very mean individuals. And I, I was doing whatever I could to get away. I couldn't get away physically -- it was like I was stuck in some sort of astral plane quicksand -- but with sheer force of emotion, intense anger (after all, they were pissing me off!) I called upon every positive thing, force, and being I could think of to help me get out of there. For awhile, every time I managed to get out of the strange gray "quicksand" I only became stuck all over again. Maybe less so each time, but not an easy thing to do, escape this realm. Finally, after exhausting myself with prayer, anger, force of will and just plain fighting them, I got away. The Djinn were both happy with my struggles -- a game to them -- as well as displeased I was thinking about them.

I read this on Guiley's site about the Djinn:
FAQS About the Djinn | Vengeful Djinn: Q: Can the Djinn cause nightmares?

A: Yes, like some other entities, they can cause unpleasant dreams, especially “dreams” that are real experiences in an alternate reality. When they wish to manipulate and control, they are capable of interfering in sleep.

There is also this, about getting rid of Djinn:
Q: Are there ways to minimize Djinn visitations?

A: Like dealing with all kind of entities, one must often experiment to find an effective solution, as results vary by individual. However, many people have found that leaving lights, radios and television sets on dampen down paranormal experiences in general. The fields of energy generated by these devices may interfere with the energy fields of the Djinn, as well as other kinds of entities. Some people also have success with prayer, invocations of angels, and with forcefully telling the intruders to leave.

2 comments:

Myron said...

You can listen to past shows at c2camdaily.com for free. They have archives that go back a few months.

Regan Lee said...

Thank you for the link Myron.