Thursday, January 1, 2009

Raymond Fowler's Dreams


(Fuseli, The Nightmare)

The blog UFOs, et al has a post about UFO researcher Raymond Fowler's "dream" journal. Excerpts from Fowler's dreams about UFO/abduction scenarios. As Fowler himself asks, are they dreams or more than dreams -- memories of contact?
They may be nightmares, or they may be memories of real events filtered up from my subconscious in the form of dreams," he says, adding that the latter explanation is supported by circumstantial physical evidence.

I'm extremely interested in this aspect of the ufo phenomena; that's why I started my Saucer Sightings blog, to keep a record of my own dreams, as well as direct sightings, etc. Are these indirect, or, differently direct, "memories" literal memories, as in actual sightings or encounters, or is there something else at work here?

No comments: