Sunday, May 19, 2024

Why Don't I Remember?

 Just musing along here. . . me: lifetime of UFO/alien-entity/paranormal experiences. Tons of UFO episodes since childhood. But I can't say I've been abducted, because I have no memory of such. Of seeing craft, yes. Of telepathically communicating with "them" yes. Of almost seeing them, yes. But not quite. Not quite! I call them the "invisible" aliens. No memory of being inside a ship. Lots of memories of waiting for them, for their craft. Lots of .... almost there. Just about ... there. Then, blank.What does this mean? If anything?

IF (and that's a big IF) I was abducted, why can't I remember? So many people who have been abducted remember. I don't. Is it me, or, them? 

In one case, both my husband and I suspect we were abducted but of course, we don't know. Neither one of us has any distinct memory of being inside a craft or seeing weird creatures. Why is it that neither one of us remembers? Maybe it's because we weren't.

All the classic textbook Abduction 101 motifs are there: strange glowing giant orange orb, follows us, telepathic communication, missing time. Vivid dreams afterwards as well as a long list of psychic episodes afterwards. But no memory of an abduction.

Maybe "they" checked us out and said "Nah, not these two" and threw us back. Like fish; just not big enough.

But then, I keep going back to my childhood, which was full of high strangeness. Maybe they were bored with me. Or they got what they wanted and were just checking in and there's no "there there."

 



No comments: