Saturday, April 3, 2010

Shared Experiences: Rh Negative

It's been a part of the UFO high strangeness lore that people with Rh negative blood are more prone to experiencing contact with entities of an alien nature, along with sightings of craft, and all kinds of extreme anomalous events.

The Rh negative blood type connection continues, with another highly interesting post at Dan Mitchell's new blog Luminosity. In his post Rh Negatives, Mitchell describes his interaction with an alien/insectoid type being -- described as praying mantis like -- along with life long high strangeness elements, such as a bizarre humming. The being tells him a little something about humans with Rh negative blood:
I first asked why this was happening to my family. It's response was that I was the focus of these events and not my family. The reason for this focus was due to my having RH negative blood. I was made to understand that there was some sort of familial bond due to my blood type and genetic makeup. I was then told that people with RH negative blood have largely been the focus of this phenomenon (though not always) because those RH negative people worked as gateways through which these beings could enter into this world. I don't entirely understand the meaning of that link. These beings have some sort of symbiotic relationship to the human mind that I don't entirely understand yet. I was told that this was occuring because our development had intersected with theirs and that it was "the natural turning of events".
 Earlier in the post Mitchell writes:
I had questioned whether or not I was losing my mind, but the words of my children and the shared experiences with my wife led to me realize that this wasn't the case. - [italics mine]
Just when you think you're going crazy, or are crazy, that you've created all this for whatever bizzare or pathological reason, or that you're simply a goof, you realize that there are others in your life that have these same experiences --sometimes these exact same experiences -- witnesses to your own strange world that are confirmed by your spouse (in my case, Jim) or another family member, a close friend, etc. This confirmation brings some comfort in knowing you're not crazy after all, but that's quickly replaced by a low rumble of confusion, fear, and awe, even. Because then you know, that others see and experience the same things, which means that those "things" are out there after all.


There was some synchronicity in coming across Dan's post. For the past couple of weeks I've been trying to write about the Rh factor in UFO experiences, but just couldn't come up with a focus, a direction.  I've also been working on something in regards to some of my experiences, centering around a "dream" I had involving a very tall, white skinned, large black eyed "Geisha" woman inside a domed spaceship. The image Mitchell uses with his post reminded me of that, even though my Geisha woman alien didn't quite like look that; for one thing, she had jet black hair, and while spindly, didn't look too insectoid, yet Jim's "Alien Ant Watercolor" reminds me of that experience.  It seems that, with these experiences, in trying to get at them we juxtapose images in an attempt to invoke a revelation to those experiences.

But back to the blood; yes, I'm Rh negative as well.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Regan, Thanks for following up with this post. I figured that there were others that knew this correlation existed and maybe even heard it directly from the "horse's mouth". I'm glad my post was helpful to you.
-Dan

Mike Clelland! said...

Regan wrote: "Just when you think you're going crazy, or are crazy, that you've created all this for whatever bizarre or pathological reason.."

Okay, in the last year or so I have repeatedly been hit with events that make me KNOW that something extremely strange is happening. A very real sense of confirmation.

Regan, later wrote: "This confirmation brings some comfort in knowing you're not crazy after all, but that's quickly replaced by a low rumble of confusion, fear, and awe, even. Because then you know, that others see and experience the same things, which means that those 'things' are out there after all."

Whew! What is going on? I mean, all this stuff just rings SO true.

- And -

My blood type is A-

Red Pill Junkie said...

What was the color of your black-eyed geisha' was it blue?

I'm sure you already know about this, but you might find this interesting:

http://dailygrail.com/blogs/KATYA/2010/3/The-sinking-Utsuro-Bune-Il-naufragio-di-Utsuro-Bune

Regan Lee said...

Hi rpj, no she wasn't blue she was white, chalky white...

Red Pill Junkie said...

Sorry, meant to ask 'what was the color of your geisha's kimono?'

Regan Lee said...

rpj,

This sounds stupid but you know, I never thought about that, I don't think it, she, was wearing anything, or, I remember it as maybe just plain white... I just call her "Geisha" because of the jet black hair color and style...

Regan Lee said...

that was a very interesting post by the way TDG, by Katya...thanks for the link