Sunday, August 10, 2008

Sunday Orb

Danielle Lee, Women Of Esoterica's newest contributor, has been posting great articles on ghost hunting, Rasputin, and spirit guides. . . .


Jim has added more paintings to his gallery; abstracts in the Cosmic Series; very cool! . . .

Coast to Coast this week: Stanton Friedman and Frank Freschino (Flatwoods) will be on Wednesday’s program, and Jim Marrs will be on Thursday. Two programs that I’m looking forward to, can only be excellent. . . .

My Rant of the Day, I think I’ll keep it; add ones on Snarly Skepticism and UFO Proletariat (UFOs and the people, baby! lol). . .

"We don't want no stinkin' UFO overseers!"


Speaking “of the people” piglipstick is a blog I like very much, and appreciate the detailed news it brings us; if you haven't visited piglipstick yet do so - another blog that is along the same lines is one by Nick Redfern: Night of the Living Jackboots. Wake up everyone! . . .


I’m looking forward to reading Philip Imbrogno’s Interdimensional Universe: The New Science of UFOs, Paranormal Phenomena and Otherdimensional Beings . . .

When is Torchwood coming back???!!! . . . .

A new blog that describes itself as “Just another blog on the state of UFO affairs - past, present, and future” called The Near Side. Writing on the topic of disclosure, and the government’s release of its UFO information:
As a person extremely fascinated with UFOs, I'm also somewhat of a realist. While I would love for our government (or whomever governs UFO matters as they relate to us earthlings) to admit what it knows of its own volition, I logically can't think of a reason for them to do such a thing.


More UFO blogs: Bruce Duensing's Intangible Materiality. After I read him, I realize I should just shut up. Forever. About everything. His current post is on Jacque Vallee. But the blog, whatever it is that's up there, is worth exploring.


Alfred Lehmberg has a fantastic piece on An Alien View: Cast Seeds. . .

Shamelessly self promoting UFO Mary. It's lonely over there, visit and leave a comment!



Lesley of The Debris Field, Beyond the Dial, Machine Elf, etc. is on vacation. I hope she’s having fun!

As always, there’s so much more but not enough time.



Check out my published content!

No comments: