Saturday, February 25, 2012

The Ancient Aliens Drinking Game

Probably been suggested elsewhere, but I think every time we hear the narrator on Ancient Aliens say " ancient alien theorists believe..." we should take a sip of our favorite beverage.

" ancient alien researchers" counts too. So does " ancient alien researchers/theorists contend...", " ancient alien researchers/theorists theorize..." etc.

By the way, I love Ancient Aliens. I commented after last night's episode that even if you took away all the stretchable moments -- meaning, those "theories" that really, seem to be a huge stretch for support of the ancient alien theory, even for me -- and discarded those theories you disagree with (I don't agree with everything they propose) you're still left with an excellent case for the Ancient Alien theory to be valid.


Erich Kuersten said...

brilliant, though for me it would be when the announcer says "extra-ta-REST rialbeens"

Red Pill Junkie said...

Mixing alcohol with aliens? I'm game!! :-D