Friday, March 21, 2014

Yahoo email loop

UPDATE: OKAY, NEW ADDRESS: ORANGEORB@MAIL.COM

I have a few email addresses through Yahoo:

freebies, such as the original one: seaglow99@yahoo.com

Some I pay for, including of course rlee@orangeorb.net
That one is gone. It is gone gone gone. No idea why.

arianna_tarot@yahoo.com is still good.

I've called Yahoo several times in the past couple of days. Two numbers I have,  I get a recording, "your call is important to us" then "we cannot handle your call at this time try again" and they disconnect me.

The other number; first it was busy,then disconnected me, then a recording the third time I called with "this number no longer in service."

No explanation on Yahoo's site or social media on what's happening.

So either seaglow99@yahoo.com or the arianna_tarot@yahoo.com

No comments: