Tuesday, December 26, 2006

POST YULE ROUND-UP

Not much to report; just a post Yuletide note of what I'm working on and some of what will be coming here in the next few days:

Part II of my 'Bubble Model' is coming.

I'm at work on something about Mac Tonnies' CTH (crypto terrestrial hypothesis) -- it'll be a good thing.

Also finishing up the long overdue review of Lisa Shiel's book Backyard Bigfoot: The True Story of Stick Signs, UFOs, and the Sasquatch. (The review will be sent to Lisa first, I'll link to it when I know.)


And looking forward to reading my Yule time books: Body Snatchers in the Desert: The Horrible Truth at the Heart of the Roswell Story, and On the Trial of the Saucer Spies; UFOs and Government Surveillance both by Nick Redfern, and Looking for Orthon: The Story of George Adamski the first flying saucer contactee, and how he changed the world by Colin Bennett.

And a couple of things I'm not ready to share yet, but are pretty exciting for me in the context of UFO World!

If you stumble across another 'Orange Orb' blog in another format somewhere along your wanderings, it's just me, trying out a variety of templates, hosts, etc. I am still searching for the right fit. (If anyone has any input I'd appreciate hearing from you.)

I hope everyone had a safe and good holiday!

No comments: