Monday, January 29, 2007

Writing/Blog News

You Tube
As mentioned, I discovered YouTube!, which means more for you. More UFO clips. For the saucer obsessed, I ask you, what could be better?

OrangeOrb Newsletter
Also, as you can see on the menu on your right, you can subscribe to my OrangeOrb Newsletter. It's true. A little flying saucer gift, for free, in your mail box at the end of the month. So subscribe already!

"Okay, what do I get?" you might ask. Hey, it's for free! But you'll get highlights of the month's blog entries, a hep, cool, retro flash from the past - UFO wise -- links and highlights to other articles all in one place, and more. Try it. Just
email me and put "SUBSCRIBE" in the subject line.

Recent Writings
Flying Saucer Kooks, and A Look Into Colin Bennett’s Looking for Orthon on The Book of THoTH website.

Also, my new column for Trickster's Realm on Binnall of America; It Doesn't Exist.

And on UFO Digest,Still a Mystery, and a Big Question: The Trent Farm/McMinnville Oregon Case

Playing
Another sign I'm having too much fun: the OrangeOrb configuration. You noticed, right?

No comments: