Thursday, February 15, 2007

LAST WORD ON ROBERT A. LUCA, JR.

As I wrote earlier, it’s obvious he’s a troubled person. Knowing a bit more about him from various sources, combined with the overall tone of his website, I think it’s best for UFO researchers to ignore him.

What’s sad about this -- aside from the unhappiness and negative energy this man is going through, and, seems to inflict on others -- is the fact this “revelation” is being used by many anti-UFOists to say “Ha! It was all just a hoax!”

Nothing of the kind, of course. And those who use the words of Ray Luca, Jr. to “prove” that the Betty Andreason Luca experience was a “hoax” reveal their lack of knowledge, and thinking abilities.

For these two reasons: the innate sadness of another human being, Ray Luca, and,the fact this proves nothing, nothing at all regarding the veracity of Betty’s experiences, serious UFO researchers and students should just put this to rest.

Of course, this is all just my opinion. As the good Lesley said recently in her article
“What Am I?” for her Grey Matters column over on Binnall of America,
I’m just babbling.

As we all are.

But, I don’t think I’ll be babbling about this topic any more.

No comments: