Friday, March 30, 2007

Fife Symington on C2C Tonight

The first hour of C2C (Coast to Coast, syndicated radio) will have on Arizona ex-governor and UFO witness Fife Symington.

Symington's been making the news lately, due to his recent admission he saw a large triangle UFO over Phoenix during the "Phoenix Lights" event.

I don't think I'll be able to hear that however; in Eugene, Oregon, where I live, the station that carries it (KPNW) has, in their wisdom, decided to cut off the first hour of coast to coast and air, of all people, the misogynistic right wing blow bag, Lars Larson. Sometimes I'm able to get a station from the Bay Area up here, and can listen to the first hour of C2C that way. Between KPNW cutting off the first hour of C2C, and their competition, KUGN canceling Jeff Rense. As much as I loathe Rense, that purple tinted, yellow journalistic, anti-Semitic misogynistic blow bag, as least it was another source of UFO-conspiracy-Fortean mind rot for us flying saucer junkies.

You know, it's a good thing I'm not a strongly opinionated person or anything. I should work on that.