Sunday, May 6, 2007

JREF “INFORMED BIGFOOT SKEPTICS” AND CRYPTOMUNDO

Oh Lordy. The chronic skeptics over at JREF (James Randi Educational Foundation) forum have a thread over there: Cryptomundo censors JREF members participation.”

I haven’t been following the thread, this is the first I’ve heard of it. I’ll have to go over and take a look of course, and I can’t wait to see this! It promises to be a good one. Here’s the link on Cryptomundo:
Why There Has To Be a Sasquatch”


I will say, that the comment by JREF poster “kitakaze” that JREF posters who’ve been “censored” are ”informed Bigfoot skeptics” is a great line.

No forum or blog has any obligation to anyone else to allow people in they don’t want to allow in. May or not be fair, or nice, or reasonable, so what? Their forum/group/blog, their right. Simple. Get over it.

I’ll also say that I don’t agree with Coleman or Woolheater on their views regarding “paranormal Bigfoot,” but they’ve always allowed discussion of the topic on their blog, which is a lot more than a lot of Bigfoot research based forums permit.

No comments: