Saturday, March 22, 2008


For awhile there I was playing around with manipulating photographs of UFO and paranormal locations and events, creating them as art pieces. This is one of those attempts, using the iconic Trent photo. I've done a few others that I'll post when I have a chance.

May 16 and 17th are the dates for the UFO Fest in McMinnville, Oregon. The festival is an homage to the Paul and Evelyn Trent UFO sighting in McMinnville in 1950. We went last year, and it was fun, even though we were lost, (hopelessly lost), rushed, suffering from low blood sugar, and forgot our camera!

This year we're already booked -- we'll be staying at the Hotel Oregon. Be sure to let me know if you plan to attend; I'd love to meet with others there! I'll have my laptop with me of course so emailing me is a sure way to contact me.

Richard Dolan is the speaker at this year's event. I'm looking forward to that!

For more information on the UFO Fest in McMinnville, lodging info, etc. visit here.

No comments: