Saturday, May 31, 2008

Mega Hogs and Other Things


I have a post up at Frame 352 about Monster Quest's Mega Hog episode.


Working away on the new Trickster's Realm column for Tim Binnall's Binnall of America. It's about MUFON's take on the Stephenville lights.

Also working on some responses to some pieces in the current UFO Magazine; Alfred Lehmberg's, and Colin Bennett's.

Turkish UFO researcher Farah Yurdozu has an item up on Women Of Esoterica: From Mars to Brazil.

On the UFO Magazine blog, there is an interesting entry by UFO Magazine and UFO researcher Sean Casteel: Curiosity Is Not Enough. He asks about "almost abductees" those of us who've
experienced missing time, telepathic communications, sightings, etc. but no memory of seeing greys or being inside craft, etc. YES! I respond. . . you can read more here.

Saw Beowulf the other night; didn't much like it. And I was a folklore major! Hmm, maybe that's why I didn't like it. I didn't hate it, (not like I did Spartan 300, that join the army and kill people in Iraq piece of propaganda, po mo tripe) but, didn't love it either. Yeah, I know, who cares.

1 comment:

LesleyinNM said...

Beowulf is not worth seeing unless you see it in the original 3-D at the theater. It looks really silly on DVD.

I loved it at the theater, but hated it on DVD, even though I am a huge Neil Gaiman fan.