Saturday, January 2, 2010

More Contactee Synchronicity

I was working on my new Trickster's Realm column for Tim Binnall's BOA, which is due Monday. The piece is on Contactees. I had decided to include this painting by a woman who I wrote about for UFO Magazine several months ago. That article hasn't appeared yet in the magazine, but I thought I'd use one of her paintings, since it fit in nicely with what I was writing about for Tim.


It wasn't until I finally found her images on my hard drive (I have to get organized!) and the earlier article with the correct spelling of her name, which after all this time I wasn't sure of, that I realized her name was: Diana! Diana Pizzuti, a California artist who paints images of alien encounters, some of which are based on her family's experiences.
(Painting by Diana Pizzuti)

Diana is a form of Diane, and is of course the entity from Venus Contactee Dana Howard wrote about, also the middle name of my good friend Stella (which means star.) And Dana is the name of Nick Redfern's wife; Redfern being the author of Contactees: A History of Alien-Human Interaction, of course.

No comments: