Friday, October 8, 2010

Owl Says: Not So Fast...

Just today, I was thinking that I haven't had any owl synchronicities since the last owl post. "Well, that owl episode is over," I said to myself this afternoon.



Then I receive an email from Tim Binnall, who sent me these images of an owls on his fence. He told me he took them today, and that it was the first time they've seen owls on the property.

Not so fast, Owl says! Oh, and my article for Tim, that should be available on his site Monday? About owls of course; I wrote it last week in September, and normally it would  have been up earlier, but Tim's been busy with many projects, so it was postponed. So today he emails me to tell me it'll be up Monday and he finds the owls on his property.

Seems they're listening, those owls...

2 comments:

Mike Clelland! said...

It's happening to Tim too?

Red Pill Junkie said...

Maybe it's that letter from Hogwarts you haven't opened yet ;)

That's a pretty bird, BTW.