Sunday, October 2, 2011

Idle Fun

Taking a cue from Lesley at The Debris Field, who posts blog quizzes with her daily links, I took the "What Beatle Song Are You?" -- you know, being Sunday and avoiding housework I thought this was far more productive. :)

I had to laugh, because one of the questions was "If you could travel back in time to the 1960s, which event would you want to witness?" Moon landing, well, watched that happen. Beatles on Ed Sullivan: watched that when it happened. Woodstock, well, I wasn't there, but I remember the event, certainly. As I did with Maritn Luther King's speech: not there, but remember vividly watching it on the news and how it impacted all of us. So I chose the latter.

So here's what came up:



You Are "Across the Universe"






You are spiritual, deep, and at peace. You try to keep life in perspective.
You can't help but realize how small you are in the universe. You're just thankful you exist.

You tend to be a stream of consciousness thinker. You just let your thoughts flow, even when they don't make sense initially.
You trust your intuition to guide you. You know that whatever is in your heart is right and true.




Love that "even when you don't make sense initially." Sounds right...

No comments: