Saturday, October 8, 2011

Project Core

Jack Brewer at The UFO Trail: Paratopia Launches Project Core reports on Jeremy Vaeni and Jeff Ritzman's latest development: Project Core:
Paratopia is ambitiously undertaking Project Core, a broad study into all kinds of reported paranormal phenomena. The initiative includes Dr. Tyler Kokjohn, Dr. Kim Cooper and Paratopia personnel Jeff Ritzmann and Jeremy Vaeni. In Jeff's words:

Project Core has Launched. For the next 10 months we will collect your stories and answers to questions. No, this is not a gathering of accounts for a book, film or anything else – only research into paranormal experiences and those who’ve experienced them. It’s an anonymous submitting process, but one that requires raw truth...
What I like about this is the grass roots perspective: "...requires the raw truth..." as Ritzman continues, "no matter how odd or unbelieveable." I contributed some of my UFO and ghost experiences to the project. The only suggestion I had which I passed on to Jeremy was to add something about Rh Negative blood types. I'm not sure what the Rh Negative connection has to UFO experiences, except that, according to some researchers, it's a factor. Since I'm Rh Negative, I'm naturally curious about the possibility.

I'm looking forward to reading what comes of Project Core.

No comments: