Sunday, October 23, 2011

The UFO Trail: The Leah Haley Case: Life-Changing Saucers and a Fateful Weekend

Jack Brewer at UFO Trial has a very interesting post: The UFO Trail: The Leah Haley Case: Life-Changing Saucers and a Fateful Weekend.

I've been interested in Leah Haley's experiences for years, and her recent statements about abductions have been provocative, and caused some controversy. But then, it seems to me, her announcement was dropped by most who say they're interested in what goes on in UFO Land. I find that very odd. I have no idea if Haley is right, on to something, or what, but it's worth some serious perusal. Thankfully, Jack Brewer is keeping the story alive.

1 comment:

Jack Brewer said...

Thanks again, Regan, for your willingness to address this topic. I appreciate it.

Actually, the lack of proactive interest in Haley's revised opinions within UFO Land, and particularly among those who once aggressively promoted her case (as long as it fit their agendas), were significant factors in initially fueling my interest in the case. I am sorry to say that my experience in ufology leads me to believe that the vast majority of its participants are much, much more interested in swaying public opinion than anything else. If their agendas and perspectives happen to contain any truth are little more than matters of coincidence for the most part.