Friday, August 17, 2012

Marla Pena's Shadow of the Shinigami

Marla Pena's Shadow of the Shinigami

Very interesting article on Tim Binnall's site, by Maria Pena:
The first days of my life are somehow related with the UFO phenomenon. My given name, "Marla," comes from an unusual source: A UFO contactee in México. My mom said that, in the 70's, there used to be a very famous contactee who's name was "Maria del Socorro Perez" aka "Marla." This woman allegedly received teachings from the "Hermanos Mayores" ("Elder Siblings" – referring to people from another planet) and, somehow, she found a popular national show on TV (Esta Noche con Manolo Fabregas) to convey the aliens' messages.

Besides conveying these messages, Marla had her own healing methods based in those teachings. She called it "Electronic Medicine" or "Quantum Medicine." She created a healing center and, I suppose that, for awhile, her business was popular and prospered. Her experiences as a contactee resonated with my Mom (who, at the time, believed such a possibility could exist) and she even took us all to the big city of México, D.F. to meet with Marla. The main purpose of that visit was to help one of my cousins (who at the time suffered from epileptic seizures) to get better. Did my cousin get better? I don't know. I don't remember what my mom said at that time. I haven't talked to her about this topic since two blue moons ago. However, I remember my cousin always taking medication so I am going to guess not.


No comments: