Saturday, March 2, 2013

Deaf Dream, Archangel Metatron



This doesn't have anything to do with UFOs, but I find the following interesting for several reasons, mainly, the synchronicity involved. As always, wondering about the connection, if any, between synchroniciites and paranormal/UFO experiences.

I had two dreams last night. I think of them as two different dreams but they could have been the same dream, who knows. I'm leaving out some details, but the basics:

I'm at work (which is a school) in the underground parking/storage area. (There's no actual such place in the "real" world school; the dream mind made this up.) There's a steep driveway that goes down from the sidewalk to the underground area,* and an automatic garage type door that's closed about two thirds of the way, exposing a small opening. Daylight comes through; it's dim inside the parking/storage area but light outside. I'm not sure what I'm doing in here -- fixing something or looking for something maybe -- but I'm on my knees, doing whatever it is I'm doing. I hear, inside my head, a switch being flicked off (or on) and abruptly, I go deaf. Completely deaf. Not just hard of hearing, or muffled sounds, but deaf. I cannot hear a goddamn thing. Of course I'm terrified, very panicky. The custodian sees me through this opening (in "real life" he's a very nice person) and sees that's something wrong. I'm screaming -- or think I am, I'm deaf, so it's hard to tell -- "I can't hear!!!!! I can't hear!!!!" He comes inside and to see the extent of my deafness, he jumps up and down around me, makes all kinds of noise, but I can't hear a thing. He then tells me - - and in typical dream logic, I can "hear" him even though I can't hear -- that he's taking me to the hospital and I have nothing to say about it; he's worried and he's taking me. I call my husband -- again, makes no sense but seems logical in dream time -- to meet us there.

Later (same dream? different?) I'm working with a student who is deaf. I'm not, I'm using sign language to communicate. Except, I don't know sign language! And I'm wondering why is it the school system has me assigned to this student when I am clearly not qualified. There's another teacher with us who does know sign language but I'm expected to take the lead and it seems to be all right with this teacher that I don't know what the hell I'm doing. Somehow, I manage to fumble through and communicate with this student.
*I did have a dream about blue-suited aliens in a parking garage sometime back.

This morning I awoke and read the following item in today's paper: Researchers document distinctive Hawaii Sign Language.

Some dream interpretations resources say that dreams of losing your hearing has to do with financial success; prosperity, windfalls. I have been working on this and Archangel Metatron (which seems to be the archangel that communicates the strongest and most immediately with me.) One thought that came to me: finding ways to communicate in spite of perceived obstacles. I go deaf, but can still understand and communicate. I teach another who is deaf, and while I don't know her language, I can still communicate with her, despite flaws in the system (assigning me to her in the first place.) Me being "underground" not a bad thing. Hidden, different, not many aware of the place, but light comes through, help comes through (the custodian) and I seem to know all about it and in fact, am working there.  Overall, a positive dream.

Here's what angel healer and author Doreen Virtue writes about archangel Metatron:
If you feel drawn to help children (your own, or children in general), ask Metatron for an assignment that mirrors your natural talents and interests. Metatron works closely with psychic and sensitive kids, and he loves to help adults help these children. If you need more time, money, ideas, contacts, or other support for this mission, call upon Metatron. He'll help you manifest your needs so you focus can be directed toward his bellowed Crystal and Indigo Children.
 
I didn't know this about Metatron at the time of my dream; for whatever reason, and to my surprise, he's been coming through to me for some time. Since I work with children from ages six through 14, I found this another synchronicity!

No comments: