Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Well . . .

Nothing much. Of course I still think on all things UFO -- and related Fortean, anomalous, esoteric topics -- daily, and with great depth of thought. Oh yes, I am deep. But as to posting and blogging, just haven't felt the urge. Maybe it's spring. Maybe it's allergies, the cold I have, family and "real life" issues. To say it's a jaded state would be incorrect. I haven't given up or pulled a Thomas Bullard, where I have announced I am leaving the field because no Big Answer has arrived. As to that, no Big Answer will arrive, or at least, not in the way we've decided it should. You know, mainstream, all questions answered, the mystery unfolded before us . . .

None of that will ever happen.

I haven't even been checking out my favorite Fortean haunts -- Anomalist, The Daily Grail, Redfern, Red Pill Junkie, Lesley, even Rense (dear fucking goddess!) -- but as with these things, the pendulum swings, and I'll soon be diving into the eso-mystical realm very soon.

No comments: