Saturday, September 16, 2017

Scream-Singing at the Sky

Another strange dream of aliens the other night. This one contains one of my many dreamscapes, or "stage sets" -- recurring locations, with a new scene. The recurring dreamscape is of a large, rustic, two story building. A combination of house and school, apartments, conference rooms, theater. Large but also comfy. Some people live and work here, some just live here, others just work. The added element is the ocean -- I dream of oceans all the time, but this time, this house/school was on a small island on the ocean.

A group of us are standing outside, at night, looking up at the starry sky. The sky is full of stars! Aliens descend. Between six and seven feet tall, humanoid looking but with a very slight reptilian look. The aliens are greenish-black. Nasty bastards. Very nasty. 
They attack us. They're very intelligent; more so than us. But they're vindictive thugs. We fight back, but we're losing. These aliens come and go. They'll arrive, attack, then leave for a few days, then they're back. They mostly come from outside but now and then, as we're going about our business inside, one will just appear from nowhere -- like a ghost -- and be intimidating, aggressive. 
After a couple of weeks of this, I am fed up. I am in a small amphitheater on the stage (theater in the round kind of thing) and many of the residents are in the audience. I just stand there, look up at the night sky, and scream. I mean, scream. A long scream that also is a song. I know I have a lousy singing voice (true) but I don't care. It feels powerful to do this. As I stand there, screaming-singing, one long drawn out note, a beam of yellowish-white light shines out from within me and into the sky. 
This is pissing off the aliens. They do not like this one bit. My "song" and beam of light keeps them at bay. I tell the audience that "if I can do it, you can too." I encourage them to try. Doesn't matter if you know how to sing, or don't know what to do, just start.  
People start to do this, and it keeps the nasty aliens away. For the most part. Every once in awhile, one appears but we can now defend ourselves with our scream-songs and beams of light.

No comments: