Thursday, July 19, 2018

From Jack Brewer at The UFO Trail: Steinberg Bankruptcy Failed to Slow Claims of Cash Crisis

Brewer always has great insights into UFO Land. Here's a recent blog by Brewer on Paracast's Gene Steinberg, whom I am no fan of, mainly due to his response to Emma Woods and his defense of David Jacobs. For years, Steinberg has been begging for cash donations because... well, just because. Maybe I should start in on this; asking for donations. We have a house, but it's shabby. Husband's retired, I'm working but worn out. Need work done but can't really afford it. Oh, we get by, and are really fine -- we're still in love, and happy, and have shelter and food and employment, but still. I should get paid for writing Very Deep Thoughts About Things, don't you agree? So send me some money.



Anyway, in the meantime, this from Steinberg is certainly ironic, since he's been shilling himself for years:

The UFO Trail: Steinberg Bankruptcy Failed to Slow Claims of Cash Crisis: "My financial struggles are none of your business," Steinberg wrote, adding that he demands others and I cease trolling him and posting what he termed false information. (Jack Brewer, The UFO Trail)

No comments: