Sunday, February 20, 2022

First Hypnosis Session: Changed My Mind

 Changed my mind, but not about going through with the session. At first, I was going to explore the Orange Orb sighting. As I've blogged about before, so much disagreement between Jim and myself about that encounter. We do agree that there was missing time and an orange orb, but after that... so much we disagree about. And what we disagree about changes.

Too much to start off with. Too much to unpack.

Before the orange orb sighting, Jim and I had another missing time experience, this one, in Los Angeles (West Hollywood.) We agree on everything. How we felt, what we saw, the missing time, and so on. No disagreements. We simply don't know what happened. Not to mention why. 

Were we drugged? Coming back from Barney's Beanery, a pub pool hall we visited a few times a week. In fact, that's where Jim and I met for the first time. But, who would drug both of us, and why? Nothing was missing, we didn't have vague feelings of unease or assault. 

So, a mystery. After a week long discussion, I decided to start off with that night instead of the orange orb in Oregon sighting. 

Tomorrow is the day. It might reveal nothing, it might reveal something odd but mundane, or . . . who knows.

The West Hollywood Missing Time:

Jim and I are walking back from Barney's Beanery in West Hollywood. We see a strange light. Or rather, not so strange, but we felt strange. There was just something very weird about it. We stop and look at it. The light is coming from underneath a garage door type thing. There's a long ramp like driveway or something like that leading to it. For some reason, we feel uncomfortable and Jim turns to me and says "Yeah, let's get out of here." I agree.

We enter the apartment, which he shares with his brother and mother. I've been living there for awhile. When we get inside we are very surprised at the time. It's 3 a.m. or so! It's taken us a couple of hours to walk back -- what?! We agree it's weird, very weird, but laugh it off and go right to bed. No discussion on the weird light or missing time. We wake up, go out into the living room. His mom and brother are surprised to see us. "I thought you two were long gone!" says his mother. She tells us she assumed we had left early because it was so quiet in our room, not a sound. At no time did either of us leave the room to use the bathroom, etc. Jim and I are stunned to find it is four o'clock in the afternoon!


2 comments:

LesleyinNM said...

Love to you both whatever happens!

regan lee said...

Thank you Lesley!