Monday, June 25, 2007

The Missing Space of Missing Time Incidents

Over on the blog “The Heavy Stuff” is a well written piece on missing time: The Missing Space of Missing Time Incidents. I’m not sure what to think about his ideas yet; I’ll need to read it a couple more times. But good to know someone out there is thinking about the very weird experience of “missing time.”

As some OrangeOrb readers know, I’ve had two experiences of missing time myself; one connected with a UFO sighting, one without. Both involved the same witness (there were two of us.)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

My take on Missing Time may fit in with the article, which is this: It exists because abductions take place out of normal space/time, which means that it can only be recalled through nonlinear approaches such as dream flashbacks and hypnosis.