Sunday, September 30, 2007

Orb Roundup

Busy week, as always, when you have to work because fate hasn’t seen fit to magically endow you with an independent income.

Stephn Yulish and Trickster
Stephen Yulish, who writes frequently for UFO Digest, emailed me a response to my email where I expressed my dissatisfaction on his article. Naturally I disagreed with him, but what had me bothered wasn't his point of view, it was the idea that some may think I represented my views on trickster behavior as “demonic.” He was short but polite, and said he hadn't ‘t intended for that to occur.

UFO Magazine (er, the actual magazine)

The new issue of UFO magazine is out, I haven’t had a chance to read it yet, it’s still on my night stand. My article is “The Purple Road” and about the mystical side of the individual as it relates to UFOs.

Lesley and Tina Sena: BoA

Two columns on Binnall of America that I’ve been meaning to comment on but haven’t had the time. The first is Lesley’s Grey Matters, and her views on science and UFOlogy in UFOlogy is not science, he second is Tina Sena’s Esoterica, and her article Think Positive. Both good reading.

Ghost Picture Contest

Lesley, of Debris Field, Beyond the Dial, etc. has her ghost picture contest going again this year. I entered; sent her a pic I took a few years ago here in Oregon at a cemetery.

Sasquatch Blog
Take a look at my Bigfoot blog Frame 352: The Stranger Side of Sasquatch.

There’s more, there’s always more. But that will have to do for now.

No comments: