Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Late Sunday-Monday Orb

I've been without internet access for the past day or so, things are back to normal now.

A new piece at Women Of Esoterica by Danille Lee.

Lesley has a new Gray Matters up at Binnall of America.

Richelle and I will both have new pieces up at BOA as well this week; my Trickster's Realm on Monday (Labor Day) and Richelle's that Tuesday, I believe. She has a new column up right now.

By the way, it does seem like the world is in a UFO flap, doesn't it? Just FYI and generally speaking. . . been that way for awhile now, and doesn't seem to be slowing down.

Jim has new categories on the Yessy site, and offers prints of his work ranging from $20.00 for a color image on matte photo paper, to approximately $400.00 for a canvass print.

I've been having fun with widgets and made one for UFO Mary, and Vintage U.F.O., and Jim's blog.

Ranting about the air quality in Eugene. I know, I know, it may not be anything like Los Angeles, (although when I was down there last summer, it was much nicer than the air here; I did stay on the coast -Long Beach-Marina area, still, it was better air there than on field burning days and allergy laden days up here) and you can read those posts on my blog Trickster Northwest.


WHEN is Torchwood coming back? Still no news.

If you've noticed the bubble widget here it's a mistake; there's some glitch and I can't get blogger to take it off. It's an addicting game though!


I thought this was Fortean, for some reason: cows and magnetic north. I'll have to look out for that next time I take a drive.



Check out my published content!

No comments: