Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Complete Waste of Time Blog Quiz

Lesley at Debris Field has these up all the time, and almost always, I find we get the same results. Not this time though, --- I don't think this is all that accurate. Though I do want to go to Europe...

What does this have to do with UFOs or Mothman? Not a thing!




You Are Iron



You are strong and dominant. You are used to getting your way.

You are often at conflict with your primal urges, but you don't let on to this inner turmoil.



You are also very agile and flexible. Once you change course, you commit to it.

You are a person who is more substance than style. You prefer to let your actions speak for you.

1 comment:

Mr.Anonymous said...

hey. nice blog you got over here, link to my blog at www.theufoconnection.blogspot.com and I'll give ya a linkback!