Thursday, May 7, 2009

A Dream, the Moon, Thoughts and Batsquatch

Strange night last night, odd morning...

Well, there was UFO Hunters (and Monster Quest) and that's always fun. While watching UFO Hunters I was doodling, over and over again, dark, contoured orbs radiating energy type beams, bridges, and more orbs. Hmmm.

Then went to sleep, had a dream of UFOs and aliens (the latter unseen, as usual) and it was very uncomfortable. Not pleasant. I wasn't scared, but it wasn't a good feeling dream in any way. Suddenly at around 3:30 in the morning, I just woke up. Woke up, wide awake, and I looked directly out the bedroom window to see a bright, huge, round white light just beaming into the window. This scared the hell out of me for about two seconds, until I realized it was the moon.

Still, I was feeling creep ed out, and irrationally mad at that moon, as if the whole thing -- whatever "whole thing" it is I mean -- was responsible.

Here's the poem of sorts, a of stream of consciousness, almost automatic writing, which I wouldn't actually do. Just images, memories, coming quick and without thought, throwing out clues or quilt blocks to see what might emerge, if anything. Which would all be terribly subjective and highly interpretative but if it's looked at like art, an abstract work, the artist recedes as the viewer participates, . . .



floating
yellow light
high up in a tree
anticipation
childhood
through walls, through doors
full moon
night
stars
waiting
play
little beings, dancing
invisible
morhping helicopters
pastures
parks
precognition
astral projection
visitations
anger
buzzing
roaring
rushing
chrome colored spheres, spinning, hovering
beams of light hitting grass
orange orb lit from within
following
fright
noise
bright blinding white light
paralyzed
obsession
seeking
floating in space in cold glass domes
black wig headed, tall, chalk-white, female being
slightly insect like
slightly grey-alien like
memories of moving stars intrude
camouflage
disguise
tricks
coincidences
dreams
blue beams
running, hiding in cupboards, empty kitchens
cabins
giant triangles
wedges, chevrons, bright white round lights
family sightings and shared experience
missing time
small silver suited beings
red glowing eyes
nozzles and hoses, guns and wands
disbelief
mocking
defense
risk
abandon



I woke up this morning very tired, mostly it was my body that felt tired, I ached all over and couldn't figure it out, I hadn't been doing anything that would make me so achy. I log on and find an e-mail from someone with a report of a "Batsquatch" in my area, along with his disturbing idea of typing up a live lamb to use a bait in order to capture this creature. You can read about that on Frame 352.

An uneasy bit of synchronicity in this email from the man wanting to use live bait; for Monster Quest annoyed me last night, with it's two fishermen who used live bait to get a look at muskies. The bait they used wasn't a worm, it was a large fish itself. It was the complete lack of respect and gratitude, of awareness, of what they were doing, and the way they were choosing to use that life, that bothered me. MQ had done this before; using the gratuitous killing of animals, in their giant hog episode.

No comments: