Tuesday, July 10, 2012

National Geographic’s ‘Chasing UFOs’ Takes on Comic-Con - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers

Oy. I'm done. National Geographic’s ‘Chasing UFOs’ Takes on Comic-Con - Ratings | TVbytheNumbers
The Chasing UFOs investigators are sure to bump into a few like minds at Comic-Con, as a recently published extraterrestrial survey from NGC reported that more than 80 million Americans believe that aliens exist. The survey also found out which caped crusader Americans would call upon in the event of an alien attack. One in five Americans (21 percent) answered that they would most likely call on the Hulk to deal with the havoc. Far fewer, would most trust Batman (12 percent) or Spiderman (8 percent) to step in. Ryder offered her own take on the situation, saying, “If I needed some extra assistance in an alien attack, and I hope I never do, I would have to say that I’d be looking for some strong females to be by my side. Sorry ‘Avengers,’ but I’d take Wonder Woman, Buffy the Vampire Slayer or Lara Croft any day of the week.”

No comments: