Monday, July 9, 2012

"Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth And There Were ET Cadavers: Ex-CIA Agent Says"

Lee Speigel for Huffington Post:Roswell UFO Was Not Of This Earth And There Were ET Cadavers: Ex-CIA Agent Says.

Chase Brandon, a "... 35-year CIA veteran" comes clean about Roswell. To a point. another person who's come forward to say they saw what they saw. And what they saw was no "...damn weather balloon..." says Brandon.

Brandon might be telling the truth, telling some of the truth, or lying. Disinfo or the real thing? Or a publicity bit for his science fiction book The Cryptos Conundrum?

Brandon makes it clear he honors his contract of secrecy:
"Nobody tells any of us that we can't say anything about sources, methods, classified information having to do with working for the Central Intelligence Agency," Brandon said. "We all sign a secrecy agreement that says we understand we are forbidden to do that by law, and that is an inherent part of keeping and safeguarding what we do, how we do it, why we do it, out of national security concerns.

"I'm not reluctant to talk about it -- I won't talk about it. I'm telling you there was a box that had stuff in there having to do with Roswell, and I looked through it, and it validated everything I believed in, and that's all I have to say about it. I will go to my grave being mindful of the two hats that I wear: My personal one and the one that will forever reside on my head as a former CIA officer."


We could debate Brandon's motivation; is it a publicity stunt for his book? Or was his book inspired by his Roswell experiences? Are the secrets of Roswell he cannot, and will not, reveal exposed within a literary landscape?

We'll never know, like we'll never know (most likely) the truth about any of it.

No comments: