Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Bannings and Eradications

Was exploring the UFO Casebook site and wandered over to their forum page. Mildly curious if I had once joined in the past I clicked on the log-in link, using what I thought might have been my sign-in --if I had ever signed in. Then tried to click on the "register" -- and saw a message that said "Sorry, but you have been banned from this forum." Moi?

I sign-up for so many things then forget I've done so. There is so much out there; social media sites, forums, etc. So I don't know if it's a glitch on their site in general, and has nothing to do with me, or if, indeed, I have been banned. If the latter, absolutely no idea why.

Speaking of banishment, my new Trickster's Realm column is now at Tim Binnall's site. I discuss a comment; long, rambling and a woeful lack of punctuation, that promises I "will be eradicated." And with that, let's all have a nice day!

1 comment:

Terry the Censor said...

I have been banned from Lon Strickler's blogs for fact-checking his UFO stories. He even bragged about it when he was a guess poster on another blog. Weird.

Michael Cohen of All News Web simply shut down his comments sections when I showed how he had distorted his sources. (He repeatedly refused to give sources for his articles but I found them anyway.)

Jeff "Two Vans" Gonzalez (allegedly) of MUFON, threatened to sue me for fact-checking his UFO fantasies.

But the only online person who threatened me bodily was a guy in a baseball fantasy league. My team was in first place so he decided to engage me in a (racist from his side) discussion of the invasion of Iraq. That was perhaps the most deranged debate I ever had.