Saturday, March 1, 2014

Emma Woods Files | Information about the Research of Dr. David M. Jacobs of Temple University

Sean Meers may have been successful in his vendetta against Emma Woods and the reason for her previous site to be removed, but she has a new one at WordPress. WordPress isn't so concerned with silly smug miffed individuals who want to rid the world of things they find messes with their belief systems. Good for WordPress, and good for Emma Woods who has not allowed little thugs like Meers get their way:



Emma Woods Files | Information about the Research of Dr. David M. Jacobs of Temple University: For several years, I was a research subject of “alien abduction” researcher, Dr. David M. Jacobs, of Temple University.

Dr. Jacobs conducted ninety-one hypnotic regressions with me during thirty-seven hypnosis sessions, from December 2004 through February 2007. He conducted all the hypnosis sessions over the telephone, thousands of miles from my location. I was alone in my apartment, with no supervision.

While I was Dr. Jacobs’ research subject, his behavior became, in my considered personal opinion, increasingly bizarre and psychologically abusive.

I have provided information about Dr. Jacobs’ research practices here, as I believe that it is matter of public interest. I hope that this can help to prevent similar distressing situations occurring to other research subjects in the future.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Regan.