Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Orb Synchronicity

Today, I began work on my book, tentatively titled Entering the Orb. It feels great to be working on this!

The other day, I was thinking how I'd like to hear from others about their UFO -- especially orange orb sightings -- and anomalous experiences in general. Not look ago, Yahoo ate my orange orb email; all my emails from people around the world, with photos and drawings of their encounters, lost. Very frustrating and sad.

So today, after working on my book, I check my email, to find a message from a witness who had read my article at Binnall; he sent me photos as well as a description of his sighting of orange orbs.

Synchronicity!

Oh, and if you have something to share; a UFO sighting, paranormal event, Bigfoot encounter, etc. I would love to hear from you. orangeorb@mail.com

No comments: