Thursday, October 5, 2017

Not Bored, Haven't Given Up

"Tweeted" on Twitter that I am not bored, and have not given up, with the subject of UFOs. How could I? I've just been . . . resting during the journey. I have been quiet in UFO Land, but that doesn't mean I haven't been following all that's been going on, and thinking deep thoughts.

Also, I do have a day job, one I love doing but has nothing to do with anything UFO, cryptid, Fortean, or weird. I am off for the summer but return to work in late August, so things have been very busy. My health and work also keep me from writing as much as I'd like.

But something about Fall -- no doubt Halloween vibes in the chilly frosty air -- is inspiring, and I feel that things are about to happen.

So don't give up on me. Because I haven't.

No comments: