Sunday, July 15, 2018

Nadine Lalich on 'Sleep Paralysis'

Nadine  Lalich wrote an interesting counter to the whole sleep paralysis is nothing but that explanation.

I've had sleep paralysis since I was a kid, as well as that pulling-tugging feeling, voices, etc. I've also had numerous UFO experiences, going back to when I was a child. For half my life, I assumed these experiences: the sleep paralysis, leaving the body (different from the pulling tugging, though similar), voices, sensing (sometimes seeing) presences in the room, were normal. It wasn't until I attended a health fair at the local hospital that, according to them, all this is considered a 'disorder.' Not in my book.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

ALTHOUGH I DID WRITE THE ARTICLE THAT IS LINKED TO MY NAME, THE DESCRIPTION OF WHAT I WROTE IN THAT ARTICLE, POSTED BY REGAN LEE, IS A LIE. COMPLETELY INCORRECT AS I NEVER SAID THOSE THINGS SHE POSTED. NADINE LALICH

regan lee said...

I'm not sure what your compliant is. You might be confused.

I linked to your comment, then commented on the inspiration I got from your comment.

So what is exactly your complaint?

regan lee said...

And, in fact, I commented on that link that your article was "great" and that I linked to it here. So why the complaint? I agree with you!