Wednesday, September 23, 2020

Nothing Much, Except for Vaeni, and General Musings on a Daily Basis

 Nothing much, not on the UFO Land of the Strange. 

Except that, I just started reading Jeremy Vaeni's new book: I Am To Tell You This And I Am To Tell You It Is Fiction.



Oh, still as always, deeply immersed in UFO Land, but sometimes, I don't have much to say about it. About myself while traveling the land, or what is going on within.

Am I jaded? Old? (well, yes on the latter, but that's no excuse.) Newly retired, you'd think I would do nothing but rant and rave and rail and rage against the light, or more like, dimming, of the goings on inside UFO World. But, I haven't been.

I've been more involved in my art and non-supernatural writing. Pretty creative there lately. 

But this does not mean that I don't care, or am no longer interested, in what goes on. Still, decades later, I think about what happened -- and what happened while I was "out" (missing time) etc. every day. Husband and I talk about this heady UFO stuff just about every day.

In the meantime, get yourself to reading, like Vaeni. Or anything. Something. So much out there! 

No comments: