Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Eugene, Oregon: A Fortean Home

Or so it seems. Autumn Williams, Bigfoot researcher, lives in Eugene. Her mother lives in Oregon as well, she's the author of a recent (or soon to be ) book on Bigfoot. Also Ron Olsen, Bigfoot researcher. And director Ed Ragozzino, director of the 1977 movie Sasquatch, the Legend of Bigfoot.

Nahu lives about two miles from me, as it turns out. He's written a book about UFOs, angels, aliens and God/Jesus. I've never met the man, but I'm sure it'll be interesting. Oh you bet I'm going to call him!

I wonder who else is lurking around this town? (Oh, Dr. Ray Hyman, skeptic; he's over at the University of Oregon. But he doesn't count.)

And that's just here in Eugene. Oregon, it seems, has quite a number of Bigfoot, UFO and Fortean/paranormal people around.

No comments: