Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Seeing Is Believing


Know what?

I didn't watch it.

Don't care, didn't watch it, don't wanna know.

Okay, well, I watched the last maybe 8 minutes, if that . . . I was waiting for FRINGE to come on, so before I switched to that I indulged the perverse side of my nature and watched, knowing full well what to expect.

The host, whoever he was, was kind of sexy although a bit much on the "I'm ever so serious and journalistically impartial about this UFO stuff really I am" side.

I'm just not even going there. Who cares? Not me.

Check out my published content!

1 comment:

Alfred Lehmberg said...

He really was too pretty to be any good, nes't ce pas?

alienview@roadrunner.com
> www.AlienView.net
>> AVG Blog -- http://alienviewgroup.blogspot.com/
>>> U F O M a g a z i n e -- www.ufomag.com