Sunday, September 19, 2010

Colin Andrews: Colin Andrews Comments Upon People Who Make Crop Circles - In Particular the Recent Interview with Matthew Williams by The Polite Skeptic

Very important reminder from Colin Andrews about the crop circles made by artists, crop circles of unknown/non-human possibly origins, and the convert activities and manipulations surrounding the crop circle phenomena, its researchers, and so on. Colin Andrews: Colin Andrews Comments Upon People Who Make Crop Circles - In Particular the Recent Interview with Matthew Williams by The Polite Skeptic

As Andrews writes:
I have said in my presentations for over a decade now that people that make crop circles are an essential part of the education process when studying the entire mystery. I admit I was a long time coming to that place myself, 16 years in fact .

I didn't want to hear that either, --- ever. But because of my deep regard for Colin Andrews, I listened. I was fortunate enough to be at the McMinnville UFO Fest last May, where he was the main presenter, and he explained his admittedly controversial views. The idea that crop circle phenomena only gets a lot weirder and complex and profound with this added data of human made crop circles and the effects of such. And it shouldn't be (though it is) misused as a "See? Even Colin Andrews says most of crop circles are made by humans." We don't get off that easy.

No comments: