Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gut Feeling: Midwest

Like most of us, I assume, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop. It's been like this for a good year or so. I think most of us on this planet are feeling this way. And when the other shoe does drop, it seems like that's not quite it. There's more. As if the shoe has dropped into a bottomless pit; down the rabbit hole, and we keep waiting to hear it land with a decided thud.

About three weeks ago, C2C had on a series of psychics. One of them, a woman, said she keeps getting a strong feeling of something happening in the midwest or southeast, something to do with the land. She saw "waves", like waves of energy, (not literal waves, as in water) -- when she said that, I had a very strong image/picture in my head of the eastern part of the U.S. extending to the midwest. South east, and going midwest. Something to do with -- not sure. Not a weapons thing, at least not, terrorism or anything like that. Not nuclear. Possibly earthquakes. Yet something to do with human causes as well. I don't recall what her time line was; I felt that it'll be between now and early to mid October. No later than December of this year. I don't know if the earthquake in Virginia was it; I don't think so. I think there's more...

I think the woman on C2C was what she calls herself: the "hillbilly psychic" but I could be wrong about that. I didn't write it down at the time. But I was struck by the literal gut feeling I had when she said what she saw.


No comments: