Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I Didn't Want to do It: New Blog Look

I am very frustrated with blogger right now. For some reason, the font size for my posts just won't change, no matter what I do. So I decided to try a different design or template, but that doesn't seem to work either. Nor does it seem to matter what browser I use. I give up. Almost.

I don't like this look either. So I guess - and I apologize -- there will be some playing around with different looks here until I get it right.

Feh!

3 comments:

LesleyinNM said...

Blogger is switching over to the new and "improved" version. I have had lots of problems lately with various things and I imagine it will continue for quite a while.

Mike Clelland! said...

Regan,

I can help with the font size. Contact me and I can walk you thru it on the phone. Easy!

Mike C!

Regan Lee said...

Thank you Mike! I'll give you a call soon... things are crazy busy around here lately (painting the house ourselves, etc.)--

I did try html code myself in each post, all kinds of stuff, just doesn't wanna happen. I appreciate your offer and we'll talk soon.