Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Rock Creations







Besides the "Conspiracy Park" images I came across while walking along the Willamette River, I've come across these rock constructs in the water. You can still see stone from the foundation of a structure that used to be there, before the pedestrian bridge was built. Probably remnants of an old power station -- the current EWEB (Eugene Water and Electric)  buildings are nearby. About a month ago, we had walked this same walk and these rock formations weren't there. Some one, or probably more than one person, enjoyed themselves creating these rock creations in the river. I realize you can't see them too well; as I said in my previous conspiracy park post, I'm not a photographer and use a cheap camera. But hopefully you'll get an idea:




This one looks like wings; a definite mothy vibe! 


No comments: