Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Post New Year's Sighting Creepy UFO Dream


Dec 31, 2013
"If the dream is a translation of waking life, waking life is also a translation of the dream.”   ~ Rene Magritte


After seeing this object in the Eugene skies last night, had the following dream:


     I'm with Jim. We're on the run, for some reason. Unfamiliar neighborhood. UFOs and aliens are after us. We can't see them, not with the naked eye, but their presence is absolutely real. Very concrete, palatable. They're here all right, all around us.  They are not at all friendly but very creepy, very nasty.

Rene Magritte (1898 - 1967)  Homage to Mack Sennett

     I go into a home -- we've been running down alleys, in between houses -- and there is an elderly couple in one of the houses that we enter.  White haired, short, in their nineties it seems. At first they seem quite nice and sweet, helpful. But as soon as we are in their house, I see the woman walk by, without a head! Her appearance is like a surreal painting by Dali or Magritte. Where here head should be, the top of her neck, it is just a pedestal. No blood or gore, just skin. Like you could place her head right on top of the neck. I scream and panic and she turns to me and says "Oh get over it, we're here and you know it, nothing you can do about it."  (How she says this without a head is illogical but that's how dreams work.) Seems that these aliens can shape shift into looking like humans. 
     We just keep running and hiding and trying to escape the invisible aliens.
Then I enter a house, with lots of witchy wiccan type objects. At first I think it's comforting, I recognize the Stag, the Deer, all these deers made of wicker and other objects. A definite pagan place that I assume will be safe and not only that but in the know. I can find some help here, some tools and magick to use to repel these nasty aliens. 


Wenceslaus Hollar 1607 - 1677 

     As I'm wandering about the place, the straw deers come "alive" and try to attack me, eat me. I scream again and it turns out the people here are not what they seem either. They are not pagans, witches or practice wicca, they are simply nasty people on the side of the aliens, and many of them are aliens themselves. Again there are a few that are headless ones. I scream and try to run, it's pretty awful.

When I woke up this morning, and was trying to remember the dream, it occurred to me how interesting it was that I had this dream the night I saw the UFO or whatever it was that same night.

No comments: