Sunday, August 15, 2021

The Return of Paratopia!

 Quiet around here concerning UFO Land. Well, not really; it's never quiet in UFO Land. Same old stuff, blah blah. Am I jaded? No . . . not exactly. Just busy with art and other things. Age has something to do with it, maybe. Heat, smoke here in the Willamette Valley. I just don't have the energy to get into the ridiculous stuff in UFO Land. UAP vs. UFO. I could go on for a long time about how stupid that is but, I won't. So much more. The Gov. has released documents on UFOs UAPs. Oh no they haven't. They did some but really, anyone who believes it's all good is delusional. I'm sure to get a bee in my bonnet and go off but for now, I'm content with looking up in the skies (nothing to see, through the smoke from all the fires) and trying to retrieve some kind of memory in the context of my missing time episodes.

But, there is great and good news!!! Jeremy Vaeni is back with Paratopia! YES! Actually, listening to episodes of Paratopia just might get me going again. Inspire me to rant off. 

Anyway, Paratopia is one of the best podcasts around so if you have never listened to it in the past, do so now. And, thanks Jeremy.

1 comment:

Jeremy Vaeni said...

Oh, hey! Thanks for the plug. And you're episode 5!